Resorts & Cities, the developers of Longonot Gate and Makuyu Ridge, are looking to fill the following position
Vacancy: Online Media Expert
Vacancy: Online Media Expert
Job Post Details
1. Ability to drive online sales
2. Social media content creation:
- Develop content for external communications, blogs and social networking platforms.
- Use creative means to plan and implement a range of social media programs and/or events.
- Contribute to and regularly update external social sites: such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin.
- To edit posts and increase the company’s online presence
- To post pictures of new products online
- Develop content calendar for these sites.
- Create content for blog and make it interactive
3. Social media community management:
- Respond to stakeholder inquiries and comments on established channels in real time as necessary.
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs on a daily basis and post/respond on particular topics or in response to other post/comments.
- Convey a sense of community and build our following based on valuation content and mutual sharing.
4. Website research and monitoring:
- Use alerts, search and other tools to monitor for mentions.
- Manage Company’s Website
- Drive traffic to website
- Perform Search Engine Optimization
- Post ad words, on Google and Yahoo
- Create newsletter subscription
- Any other online value add tasks
5. Email newsletter management:
- Identify editorial and news materials for weekly and month newsletter; lay out newsletter in template, oversee distribution and report results.
- Post newsletter online in a routine bases
6. Train others on using social media platforms effectively:
- Ability to cross-train other employees on electronic and social marketing related functions.
- Must be comfortable presenting technical information to management team and staff.
7. Should be able to keep abreast of latest trends and software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Web design or equivalent combination of professional and academic experience.
- At least 2 years of experience planning, testing, launching, monitoring, optimizing and measuring social media campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of leveraging social media technologies such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, and working knowledge of web analytics software.
- Photography and Photoshop/photo editing skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign or other publishing software will be a plus.
- Proficiency using computer packages and software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to compose and edit written and electronic materials.
In addition to your resume, please submit at least 2 writing samples and/or URL addresses containing only your content.
Application Deadline: June 24th, 2015
Don't Keep Share.