Job Title: Nairobi Field Sales Executives
Industry: Renewable Energy (Solar)
Salary: Kshs 35,000 retainer; incentives and allowances
Our client has an outstanding career opportunity for a Solar Products Sales Executive to join their company.
They are a leading internationally recognized Manufacturing Company of PV and water heating systems with presence all over Africa. The position is located in Nairobi
The Sales Executive will be responsible for the expansion of the commercial and utilities sales through the partnerships our client has build with selected banks and MFIs.
The ideal candidate should at least 2 years of experience in the sales and marketing field in any industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Continuously establish and develop business relationships with potential and new customers, expanding sales coverage of the company in the given region
- Providing strong service to the new and existing accounts.
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of the company’s sales plan.
- Identify and develop key accounts.
- Negotiation and follow up of contracts.
- Manage entire selling process from forecasting to actual product delivery and payment collection for all the key accounts
- Staying in close contact both with customers and the company’s related internal departments.
- Communication directly with customers on issues relating to their orders and shipments.
- Coordinate with Sales Support Office to ensure availability and timely delivery of modules, and to advise customers of stock status.
- Maintain close relationship and communication with existing key accounts to understand their needs regarding technical, financial, logistic and marketing support, and organize internal resources to meet those needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Analyze and monitor account customer data, and develop reports on a regular basis based on customer information and development trend.
- Identify, establish and manage multi-tiered relationships across customers and company’s organization to ensure a long-term business partnership.
- Represent the company in local and national exhibitions and conferences.
Qualification & Skills
- Minimum Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 2+ years of sales and marketing in renewable energy industry
- Must have sales experience in Nairobi County
- Candidates with direct sales experience in the MFI or banking industry are also encouraged to apply. This should be candidates who have sold to chamas, women groups etc.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, able to influence peers.
- Proactive self-starter and problem solver.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills. Should be able to make a presentation to a group of people
- Self motivated, quick thinker, proactive, and passionate for customer satisfaction.
- Proven track-record of meeting targets
- Willing to travel extensively in sales territory, at least 15-20 days per month
- Strong team player, able to work with our microfinance partners
- A go-getter, who can take initiative and work independently
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Nairobi Field Sales Executive) to email@example.com before Friday 26th June, 2015
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.