We are a Construction Company and we are looking for Mechanic diploma holder in one of our site.
The mechanic should have the knowledge and experience to repair both vehicles, plant and equipments.
He should have at least 5 years works experience in construction industry.
- Regularly inspecting engines, gearboxes, hydraulics, electrical systems and tyres
- Identifying faults, dismantling parts and repairing or replacing faulty parts
- Reassembling parts and testing them to make sure they are working properly and safely
- Arranging for machinery that cannot be fixed on site to be moved to the repair workshop
- Carrying out routine servicing of plant and equipment both on site and in the workshop.
- Be skilled in the safe and correct use of all workshop equipment used to carry out maintenance on vehicles and plant equipment.
- Making orders for spare parts
- Repairing of vehicles, plant and equipment.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Plant Option) / or Grade 1 in Automotive Engineering
- Five years work experience
- Good reporting and recording skills.
If you are the person we are looking, send CV and application letter to email@example.com by 12th June 2015 clearly indicating ‘Mechanic Position - on the subject line.
DO NOT attach any certificates.
Interviews will we carried out until we fill the position.