Are you result oriented?
Then join our team. A leading private school in Nairobi Metropolis invites applications for graduate gifted, talented, experienced staff as follows:
1. School Manager with a clean track record of performance and who must be or have been a school
principal or any senior position for over three years in one school/educational institution.
Must be able to administer a group of schools with over five schools.
Each school has a head of school.
A degree in finance or HR will be an added advantage
2. Principal for a new girls secondary school. Must have been a head, deputy or a senior teacher in a leading girls school.
3. Experienced graduate teachers to handle candidates in Bio & Chem, Kiswahili, Maths & Computer, French & Computer, Maths and Physics, ETC.
Those who have attained a class mean of 9 and above in KCSE will have added advantage.
P1 teachers also required.
4. School chaplain, Human resource officer, Bursar(CPAK)
5. School electrician/artisan/farm manager/mechanic/lab assistants
6. Dormitory matrons/housekeepers / nurse / life savers / cleaners
7. Librarian / tailors / drivers /chef / welder /guards / grounds men
Please include at least three referees, copies of certificates, testimonials etc, current and expected salary is a must.
Applications should reach us soonest possible via: