Vacancy: HR Training Consultants
The HR Training Consultant is a key role in the Training and Development department.
The consultant will focus on the training administration and develop specialized training courses.
The training and development consultant will have a portfolio of training courses and will find the best way for the development and training of employees in the various assignments at the clients’ sites.
- Responsible for creating and implementing training programs based on clients needs / specifications.
- Create brochures and training materials.
- Identifies training needs and training gaps in the clients’ organization in a close cooperation with the HR Business Partners and line managers
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
- Monitors the best practice in the training area and introduces it in the organization
- Evaluates the quality of training courses and implements
- Proven and substantial experience designing and developing training manuals
- Certified trainer
- 2 -5 years experience in conducting trainings
- 2-5 years experience in mid level management / supervisory level
- Demonstrated ability to lead, plan, organize, implement and report on a consultancy assignment;
- Excellent English (oral and writing) required
- Business degree from a reputable university
- An MBA or postgraduate degree in a field of international business, strategy or finance
- Sound technical and business knowledge and understanding.
- Project delivery, project management and project risk management.
- Excellent financial, business understanding / acumen and numerical skills.
Please send your updated CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com by 13th June 2015.
On the subject line please indicate what position you are applying for and within the email please indicate you current salary, expected salary and remuneration package.