Job Title: Hotel Receptionist – Nairobi Transit Hotel
City / Country: Nairobi, Kenya
Job Description: As Hotel Receptionist, you will be responsible for processing hotel reservations, meeting and greeting guests, checking guests in and out, allocating rooms, applying charges to bills, responding to email enquiries, answering telephone calls and dealing with payments.
This role will require your outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail and your consistently professional and friendly approach.
You must have a strong presence, together with a welcoming and caring nature.
You must possess the ability to remain calm and pleasant under pressure.
Additionally you must be computer literate, have the ability to work without direct supervision and possess good communication skills, both oral and written.
The Receptionist must be flexible and willing to work additional hours.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Minimum of KCSE C+ with a minimum of a C+ in Maths and English
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience and 3 years experience in the same capacity
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office applications and experience of using hotel software programmes
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter, a detailed and updated CV and copies of relevant certificates together with current and expected salary to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted