Vacancy: HORECA & Institutions Sales Executive
Our client is a leading tea manufacturing company in Kenya and a subsidiary of a multinational company.
They are looking to hire above to be based in the Mombasa and Nairobi and will work closely with the Team of Horeca and Institutional Sales Executive across East Africa.
They are looking a sales person who sells products to hotels, restaurants and cafes.
Job Purpose / Summary: The Position Holder is mandated grow the business and availability in Horeca & Institutions’ core task will be to close Customer Business plans with targeted outlets Countrywide and will work closely with a Team of Horeca and Institutions Sales Executives.
- 2 years Team Management Experience across Kenya and professional commercial Qualifications
- Strong business development and strategy formulation
- Be able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management and organizational skills.
- Retail, Consumer marketing or sales background or proven knowledge of digital consumer selling channels
- Possess a personal passion for marketing, customer relationship, technology, partners and satisfaction.
- Negotiation and influencing skills that gain successful outcomes for the company
- High levels of energy, drive, creativity and innovation
- Demonstrate excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Organized, analytical and computer literate.
- Self-motivated and self-driven individual with prospective personal development within the company.
Salary Budget: Kshs.45,000 - 60,000 Gross and other additional benefits
How to apply: If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please CLICK HERE to make your application online before close of business 26th June 2015.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.