Our client, a risk management and loss prevention company whose focus is to provide targeted shrink, loss prevention, asset protection, risk management, safety awareness; investigative and organizational structure solutions is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Board of Directors, this is a position responsible for offering strategic and operational leadership aimed at steering business development, continuous improvement and market leadership in terms of quality, profitability and internal compliance systems.
The position will also be responsible for rolling out the relevant expansion projects aimed at exploring opportunities in the industry as well as modeling the services delivery to suit specific industry situations.
- Developing strategies and goals for the Business Risk Solutions service together with the specific budgets and action plans
- Continuously gathering information on emerging trends in the market and leads efforts to reengineer the product offerings to match the emerging requirements
- Steering such review as choice of service providers and partners based on systematic assessment of present and potential performances
- Ensuring that the client requirements and internal capacities are matched and the costs are controlled for enhanced capacities
- Developing strategies for service delivery process improvements, leading and monitoring company performance through direct involvement, team development, coaching, establishment of goals and good countermeasure practices
- Designing and reviewing the existing operational processes for the services across the industry in collaboration with the departmental heads towards efficiency improvement
- Developing strategies for and drive service delivery process improvements, leading and monitoring company performance through direct involvement, team development, coaching, establishment of goals and good countermeasure practices
- Ensuring coordination of company functions, responsibilities, budgetary performance, manpower utilization, skills, equipment, and facilities
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce – Marketing / Finance option
- At least 5 years’ experience in Business Development or Commercial Management in a service oriented sector.
- Experience in telecommunication services or professional services will be an added advantage
- Proven ability to plan and execute business development through sectoral networking, making corporate presentations and benchmarking success relationships with clients
- Significant experience of the East African market especially the retail and distribution industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management
- Strong leadership and communication skills including effective interpersonal, influencing, negotiation, analytical and report writing skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 26th June 2015 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.