Our Investee Company (General Motors East Africa) in the automobile industry is looking to fill the position of Field Sales Manager (s) to be based in the General Motors Kenya office.
The Role: Reporting to the General Manager- Sales & Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market segment and to enhance the productivity of the dedicated sales team.
- Develop, set monthly sales target and review annual dealer business plan for each dealer in his/her region.
- Formulate monthly vehicle ordering forecasts with dealer participation to anticipate customer demand well in advance.
- Implement sales related marketing initiatives aimed at additional sales, service and parts revenue.
- Implement policies and procedures developed by General Motors East Africa to uphold brand reputation and create a conducive environment for business
- Enforce high standards for dealership premises and facility maintenance
- Build and nurture strong dealership teams and help dealer management retain talent
- Assess trends, identify root causes of deficiencies, recommend action plans to optimize customer satisfaction levels and dealership profitability.
- Monitor working capital availability by analysing cash flows.
- Identifying potential dealership applicants in order to achieve desired market representation
- Provide a monthly report for assigned dealerships, territory on market information and all dealers’ performance
- Develop and sustain customer loyalty and retention programs within the assigned territory
- Bachelor’s Degree (second class upper division) in any business related field
- A diploma and or professional training in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
- At least 6 to 8 years’ relevant experience in either regional/territory sales management or dealer/ distributor management.
- Experience in the Automobile Industry or FMCG sector in a multinational company will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess the ability to cultivate and manage relationships with different customers
- Demonstrated knowledge of the industry coupled with a high degree of self-motivation and drive
If you have the right mix of qualifications and experience, forward your CV and the relevant Academic documents to email@example.com
The deadline for receiving applications is 18th June 2015