Eldoret Aviation Training Institute (EATI) is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to a department head
- Welcoming guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintaining office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Daily scheduling and conflicting schedule matters
- Handling all travel arrangements and expense accounts when necessary
- Answering and screen all incoming calls
- E-mail management and proper correspondence
- Relieve department head of all daily administrative duties and paperwork
- Microsoft Office, Excel and proficient typing skills are a must!
- Making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Preparing reports and financial data
- Training and supervising other support staff;
- Handling client, parents and students relations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years in an administrative support position
- Highly professional with strong customer service focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong computer and Internet research skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- High level of sensitivity to confidential information
- Presents a positive, professional image to internal/external customers
- Highly self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Send a 1500 essay to email@example.com detailing why you qualify for this position based on the job description, required skills and qualifications and desired salary by June 30th, 2015.
DO NOT SEND YOUR CV!!
Sending your CV will get you automatically disqualified!
For questions regarding this position only call 0763798226