Job Title: Electrical Service Technician
Salary: KShs 50K – 80K
Our client is an International company that produces and supplies cleaning equipment and full cleaning systems.
They seek to recruit an Electrical Service Technician for the after sales support service role.
Job Purpose: To work as part of the Service department to carry out after sales support In terms of Servicing of Equipment, Projects Installation and Commissioning and offer technical training to customers.
- Responds to customer service calls (on--‐site, or on--‐line; during the day and after Hours) and answer support phone lines related to Service and application issues.
- Ensures timely response to customers Adhering to Customer Service SLAs “service Level agreements”
- Assembly of machines within project schedules from concept to reality and updating project status while interfacing with project team.
- Analyzes full requirements of system involved and checks and tests system components.
Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Troubleshoots and repair customer equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance and diagnostics on automation system and components
- Ensures that systems are properly maintained and operating correctly
- Completes service repairs, replacements, upgrades, adjustments and calibration on automation systems and components
- Read all specification sheets on machines to be fully knowledgeable; have a working knowledge of how machine works
- Completes and submits written service orders for non-warranty as well as warranty products.
- Documentation to include such items as Issue, Resolution, Date/Time Customer Initiated Service
- Ticket, Date/Time ticket closed/resolved
- Documents Quality Control, Test Plan & Acceptance Tests
- Provides weekly status updates on After sales service on assigned accounts
- Escalates difficult problems to Management
- Completes and submits bi--‐weekly timesheets
- Help Train and Orient new employees
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma/University Degree in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering or related field
- At least 3 years experience as a technician in assembly and or field service technician
- Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills of electrical & mechanical systems
- Aware of design tools and techniques and ability to use all hand tools
- Good knowledge of Electrical and Electronic engineering and basic Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read/understand Electrical diagrams and mechanical drawings and schematics
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Electrical Service Technician) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th June, 2015
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Nabui House, 3rd floor, Westlands
(Next to Unga House)