Title: Client Service Manager
Salary: Very competitive based on experience
Our client is a unique golf resort in Kenya & Africa and enjoys the goodwill of the international tourist market, as well as a diverse local individual and corporate clientele.
An important segment of this clientele is the membership of the club, comprising important and influential persons, locally and internationally and from a multiplicity of sectors, disciplines and professions.
They seek to establish clientele in the East & Central Africa region, providing unrivalled facilities and services that meet the expectation of both individuals and business organizations.
- Designing and implementing a strategy for the effective management of the relationship between members and the club; with the objective of encouraging a high usage of the facilities and services offered.
- Maximization of revenue earned through membership sales, subscriptions and member events.
- Ensure a consistently high standard of customer services to all members and potential members and have an open line of communication with all members.
- Ensure that in your area of operation the Hotel maximizes revenue in all areas pertaining to Membership and Leisure facilities and oversee that there are no areas that are losing revenue
- Design a range of membership that meets the needs and requirements of current and potential members, and in accordance with facilities offered by the club.
- Clearly define the scope of services that should be provided for each class of membership.
- Recommend pricing policies for services rendered to the membership, and in accordance with minimum profit levels as set by the General Manager the set targets.
- Ensure that all services providers to the membership i.e. Bookings, Cashiering, Food & Beverage, Gymnasium, Golf Course, Tennis and Squash Courts, Shops, Security and Parking, Changing Rooms, Hotel Rooms and reciprocating clubs are properly informed of the expectations of the membership with regard to delivery of services and standard of facilities.
- Bring to the attention of the General Manager services and facilities that do not meet with the expectations of the membership.
- Ensuring that all correspondence is handled in a professional and expeditious manner.
- Ensuring that all members who have defaulted on payment of their bills are put forward to the golf committee for posting. With copies of all posted members sent to the relevant outlets and departments.
- Ensuring the timely dispatch of member accounts by the accounts department and the observance of credit limits as set out by the management.
- Maintaining an accurate and updated members register.
- Ensuring that membership cards and passes are dispatched on a timely basis.
- Ensuring that all member queries and complaints are satisfactorily dealt with.
- Ensuring that all functions and events, utilizing the leisure facilities of the club are properly booked, and departments concerned are briefed accordingly.
- Monitoring and updating of notice board as necessary.
- Attending Departmental Head meetings and briefings.
- To keep a record of all proceedings at monthly golf committee meetings and ensuring that minute are produced within days of the meeting.
- Preparation of annual return for submission of the registrar of societies.
- Dealing with all matters pertaining to reciprocate membership with other clubs and in conjunction with the Resident Golf Professional.
Public Relations and Marketing
- Work closely with the service departments, giving input to the overall Sales and Marketing strategy particularly local & overseas sales of rooms and food & beverage through the membership.
- Develop a Membership Sales & Marketing strategy with the aim of progressively growing the membership and particularly the corporate membership.
- Design membership application forms and other marketing collateral.
- Ensure that the membership is fully aware of the range, pricing of services and facilities offered by the hotel and club, and tailoring such services and facilities to membership needs, as and when necessary. This to include family and holidays events, corporate days and product launches.
- Co-ordinate joint promotion programs with reciprocating clubs and resorts.
- Manage the production of a quarterly Newsletter to members.
- Managing club nights and other events in conjunction with the Captain, and introduce new members as necessary.
- Manage the operation of the Hotel’s Pro Shop and any other openable venture related to our Leisure section.
- Develop & rigorously market our leisure section to realize optimum profits i.e Swimming, Squash, Tennis, Jogging Track, Mountain Bike Riding and the Health Club- Gym, Saloon and Massage.
- A degree in Marketing/Communications/PR or related field of study
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience will be an added advantage.
- An outgoing and friendly personality,hands-on and member-friendly.
- Expertise in service excellence
- Excellent communication skills
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Client Service Manager ) firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 3rd July 2015
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Nabui House, 3rd floor, Westlands
(Next to Unga House)