Job Title: Client Liaison Manager
Department: Business Development
Work Location: Kenya
Purpose of the Job: Maintain ownership of a portfolio of Imperial Health Sciences clients - retention, growth and development within that portfolio.
- Compliance with legal and contractual requirements on client and customer interaction
- Implement and review customer care SOPs and maintain customer care records
- Internal monthly review
- Publish monthly report to EXCO per client containing key information
Client commercial and operational interaction
- Monthly review meetings and ad-hoc meetings as required by the client.
- Maintain established client service levels and the generation of activity reports.
- Orchestrate and lead interdepartmental interactions in support of the client.
- Keep the administration related to the client up to date in an exemplary and professional manner.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in, business management preferred
- Customer care training and experience
- Communication skills
- Decision–making, problem-solving, creativity
- Analytical skills, attention to detail
- Ability to interact at a high level with clients, senior management and authorities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in and knowledge of the pharmaceutical Industry.
- Self-starter who is able to develop relationship and engender transparency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical capacity
- Experience in supply chain, demand Planning, forecasting and MRP.
- Be accountable to internal and external stakeholders
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Power point programs
- Valid Driver’s License and own car essential
- Valid passport essential
CVs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15/6/2015