- A diploma or certificate in food and beverage, service industry is required
- He should be young and energetic and willing to devote himself to work in a busy environment.
- He should be a good communicator, able to relate well with people of diverse cultures and regions.
- He should be presentable and able to work under minimum supervision,
- He should be honest and able to multi-task.
This position demands working long hours including weekends and holidays and one should be prepared to be always on call.
Salary is 15,000/=.
Applicants should send their CV by 12th June 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based in Nairobi – Upper Hill area.