Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the below position in our Finance Department.
Accounts Assistant - Premium Management
The Accounts Assistant’s overall purpose is to ensure accurate & timely invoicing, receipting and payment for and on behalf of Resolution Insurance.
The jobholder is expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
- Process, invoice and reconcile Individual or corporate business in actisure
- Post receipt of payments for EB business into pastel
- Correctly assign broker/agents to policies
- Raise debit/credit notes, interest rates and premium refunds for clients
- Ensure all premiums are fully paid and clients do not have debts before renewing or processing business
- Keep accurate and updated payment/deductions/commissions schedules for agents and brokers
- Run invoices through the ETR machine
- Invoice fund accounts and fund top-ups
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA I & II qualification
- 6 months - 1 year relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office and accounting software especially Pastel
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly CLICK HERE to apply online by COB, Wednesday, 29th June 2015.