Our client, an international manufacturing firm in the packaging industry is seeking to fill the post of an Accountant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing financial analysis needed to make business decisions for the company.
- Should have knowledge in closure of Accounts, preparation of Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Should have hands on experience in product costing and analysis of variances.
- Should be able to handle fixed assets accounting and custodianship.
- Should have knowledge of VAT related matters.
- Should be able to handle accounts as per IFRS
- Should be able to manage current Assets – Receivables and Inventory effectively
- Should look beyond numbers by providing insight and relating numbers with Business to add value to the business.
Experience and skills
- 2- 3 years accounting experience in a manufacturing setup.
- Must be aged between 26 to 30 years
- A graduate with a relevant Business Degree plus CPA (K)
- High proficiency in Excel
- Ability to work in a team
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:00 pm 20th June 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line and a brief cover letter outlining previous/current salary and notice period and why you think you’re the best fit for the job.