Vacancy: Account Payables Supervisor
Our client, Carrefour is one of the largest French hypermarket chains in the world with 1,452 hypermarkets at the end of 2011 and more than 21,000 employees from more than 68 nationalities.
Carrefour is venturing into the Kenyan market and seeking to recruit a high caliber, results-oriented and self-driven Accounts Payables Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a similar role and be responsible for the following key responsibilities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Daily review & control over Invoice control process as per company rules
- Preparation of cost reports including:
- Purchase analysis reports
- Waste reports
- Gross margin reports & stock reports
- Shrinkage analysis reports
- Month end closing stock booking
- Inter-co TRX review
- Rebates analysis
- Suppliers benefits analysis
- Daily and monthly purchases reconciliation and reporting variances
- Supervise all suppliers claims and inquiries
- Calculating the staff productivity of his/her team members
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Relevant Finance / Accounting degree / CPA (K) / ACCA from a reputable institution
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Highly motivated individual, creative with proven ability to work under pressure
- Open-minded to new ideas.
- Good Knowledge of general accounting principle and practices specifically in cost accounting
- Ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner & to perform functions with accuracy.
- Ability to deal with Suppliers.
- Team player with good interpersonal and self-management skills
- Experienced in retail business in one of reputable retailers
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th June 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line