Republic of Kenya
County Government of Nyandarua
County Public Service Board
County Enforcement Officers
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions of County Enforcement Officers (50 positions) in the County Government of Nyandarua.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the enforcement government laws,
- Enforce effective revenue collection by revenue officers,
- Ensure peace and order in public meetings and rallies,
- Assist building inspectorate in enforcing compliance with approved building and construction by-laws, and
- Carry out any other relevant duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor(s).
Requirements for appointment:
- Must have been trained at the National Youth Service(NYS),
- Should not have stayed for more than 5 years since pass out from the NYS college,
- Must have prove of training/serving at the NYS,
- Must have attained KCSE grade D and above,
- Those with specialized courses from NYS or any other recognized institution may have an added advantage, and
- State your Sub-County and Ward in Nyandarua.
- Must be a Kenya citizen,
- Must be a resident of Nyandarua County,
- Must have the ability to interpret and implement the Constitution of Kenya to maximize citizens’ welfare benefits, and
- Conform to Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Apply for the job and attach photocopies of the following documents in support of your application:
- National Identity Card
- Academic Certificates (from Primary to the highest level attained), Professional Certificates, and Curriculum Vitae that includes three referees.
- Clearance Certificate from the Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission,
- Certificate of Good Conduct (Kenya Police Criminal Investigation Department),
- Tax Clearance Certificate from KRA,
- Credit Reference Bureau Certificate,
- Clearance Certificate from HELB,
- Certificate of Registration and a letter of Good Standing if a member of a Professional body, and
- Letter of Discharge from NYS.
Kindly send or hand-deliver your application (email applications will not be considered) to:
Nyandarua County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 701-20303,
So as to reach on or before 19th June, 2015