Travel and Tours Marketing Executive
A young and dynamic candidate is needed to fill the position of a marketing executive in the tour industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the senior manager to help in planning and executing of marketing plan 2013-2014
- Create & assemble new travel package products
- Handle all offline sales, and create sales opportunities with potential partners
- Handle multiple properties incoming reservation requests, telephone and email inquiries accurately and efficiently
- Process reservations accurately and efficiently by transferring guest data from various extranet and global distribution sites
- Safeguard customer satisfaction, provide customer feedback where received
- Monitor quality of services provided by internal and external suppliers and take corrective actions where necessary
- Process visas, travel and accommodation available and confirm to customer
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in travelling and tourism related area or any other subject with business administration and /or marketing
- 1 years experience in marketing.
- Experience in travel industry preferred.
- Strong interpersonal presence, able to work both independently and as a team.
- Familiar with online booking systems.
- Good telephone communication skills
- Skilled in computer operation and time management
Qualifying candidates should send their application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com before COB 15th July 2013.