The National Fund for the Disabled of Kenya is inviting applications from qualified Kenyans to fill the Post of Property Clerk.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Estate Agency/Property Management.
- Minimum KCSE Grade C plain.
- 2 years experience of managing offices and/or shopping complexes.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of office routines.
- Basic knowledge of security systems and fire prevention requirements.
The main duties will be to assist the Property Manager in managing the buildings of the Organization such as in lease administration, repairs and maintenance, supervision of various services such as security, cleaning, etc.
Applications with copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials should be addressed to:-
Chief Executive Officer
National Fund for the Disabled of Kenya
Rehema House, 2nd Floor, Kaunda/Standard Street
P.O. Box 47857 – 00100 GPO,
Applications to be submitted on or before Friday, 19th July 2013.