Sketchers Design Promoters Ltd is a Kenyan company incorporated ten years ago to provide marketing and promotional services to the corporate sector and individuals.
Within a short time, our company has built a reputation of efficiency in the execution of outdoor advertising and promotional drives.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated person to join Sketchers in the role of:
Credit Control Officer
- Maintaining and updating client contacts
- Assisting in reviewing the company’s credit control procedures, recommended development and implement enhancement where required.
- Ensure proper and timely reconciliations of statement with respective clients.
- Facilitate preparation of accurate monthly statement of debtors’ account balances
- Arranging and holding meeting with clients for resolution of all the outstanding matters from time to time
- Liaising with marketing executive to enhance debt collection with a predetermined target
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly credit control report to management.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- Be Certified Public Accountant part 2
- At least three (3) years experience in a similar or equivalent position
- Credit control experience with promotional or advertisement company will be a definite advantage.
If you meet the above minimum requirement, kindly email you resume and cover letter, clearly indicating your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com before 31st July, 2013