Radio Room Controllers
The successful candidates will have the task of ensuring all alarm activations received in the control room are attended to by the response vehicles in an efficient manner.
- Control of vehicle movements and logging of occurrences in the occurrence book.
- Handling and responding all communication in the control room.
- Registering of all clients complaints in relevant registers.
- Minimum K.C.S.E C plain or equivalent.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- At least five years experience in the security industry with a minimum of three years in a busy control room.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have good decision making skills and be a person of a high level of integrity
- Must know the ICAO phonetic alphabet and understand radio protocols.
- Must be able to read a map and understand coordinate systems.
- Must be a person of high level of integrity.
Those who meet the above requirements should apply to
The Human Resource Manager,
Security Group Limited
P.O. Box 18670
The application to reach on or before 5th July 2013.