The personal assistant cum receptionist will be responsible for the following major duties:
- Usher in guests and host them at the reception as they wait to be served by the relevant person.
- Manage the director’s diary and schedule for meetings and other important appointments.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Appropriately effecting travel arrangements as requested for directors
- Deal with incoming emails, faxes and post
- Filing of all correspondence and maintaining confidentiality of information
- Maintain and update all current company contacts, regulations and services frequently used by the organization.
- Receive, direct and relay all calls and messages from visitors who have not been attended to by the respective and appropriate parties at that time.
- In charge of office consumables.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Liaise with service providers for better service and sourcing when necessary
- Ensuring utilities are paid for on time i.e. Electricity, water, telephone among others.
Qualifications and specifications:
- Diploma in business management
- CPS qualification will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy organization handling PA duties
- Very organized and neat
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Aged 28 to 40 years
We are looking for a motorcycle rider whose duties will be to deliver small packages of customer goods, parcels and documents within Nairobi and its environs as well as other messengerial duties using the company motorbike
- Valid accident free driving license class BCEFG
- K.C.S.E certificates
- At least two years’ experience as a rider in Nairobi.
- Knowledge of Nairobi City and its Environs
- Must have current Certificate of good conduct
- Possess good communication skills and good command of both English and Kiswahili
- Should be aged between 26 and 40 years of age.
- Should be proactive, self-disciplined, well groomed, responsible and hardworking
- Must have basic mechanic skills.
If you meet the above qualifications, send your CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating PA/ Receptionist or Rider on the subject line on or before 15th July 2013. Kindly indicate current and expected salary.