Sales Assistants - NMP
Job Ref: HR-SA-06-2013
Nation Media Group is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media. It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
We are seeking to recruit experienced and self- motivated Sales Assistants in our Nation Newspapers Division.
The positions are available in Nairobi and Western regions and the successful candidates will facilitate the sales and distribution of the magazine in the assigned territories.
- Growing the Group’s copy sales within location of work in order to increase revenue for the division and group;
- Market Expansion
- Facilitation of market demands and enabling responsiveness;
- Delivery of results as per targets and keeping pace in a highly competitive environment;
- Trade relations with agents and distributors;
- Business planning and reporting;
- Maintaining of proper records
- Monitoring sales volumes and payments thereof.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Diploma in Sales or Marketing;
- At least 1 year experience in Merchandising
- Experience in sales will also be an added advantage;
- Good understanding of the market and the potential for sales growth
- Learn and work independently with capability to withstand pressure;
- Willingness to be a part of our corporate values and culture;
- Proven computer skills.
This position offers an excellent career growth opportunity and a competitive remuneration package.
Applicants who are residents of the indicated regions are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may email their applications accompanied by detailed CVs and daytime telephone contact online to: http://careers.nationmedia.com on or before 5th July, 2013.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.