Our client is a leading distributor in the Kenyan market, in modern home furniture ranging from dining, bedroom and outdoor furniture.
They are looking to expand their business, hence the nee d to recruit:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, some key responsibilities will include;-
- Generate revenue for the company
- Create pipelines according to targeted segments/clients
- Create reports on sold deals pending deals
- Oversee full closure of a sale;
- After sale service
- Client feedback
- Up sell and cros-sell to existing clients
- Help with marketing ideas
- Ensure monthly targets are met
- Establish and implement promotional points(activation)
- Take shifts on the showroom floor
- Give constant and honest feedback to their superiors about the market
- Be involved in social media updates and response to clients query on the same
- Have experience in sales for over 3years,exp.in furniture sales will be an added advantage.
- Minimum education of a diploma in any related study.
- Should be confident, reliable and hardworking.
- Should be flexible in their working hours.
- Should have a pleasant personality and ability to work with staff and clients.
Sales Rep Remuneration: Kshs 15,000(retainer) plus commission
Reporting to the Managing Director, some key responsibilities will include;-
- Accounting; keeping of books
- Receiving customers at the showroom
- Receiving and answering phone calls
- Assisting on responding to customer queries on social media and emails
- Assists in planning for deliveries
- Administration function; deliveries, paying bills and on time etc..
- Supply management eg manage re-order levels
- Providing a report to management on showroom requirements and or feedback from customers.
- 1-2 years experience in admin/customer care in a busy working environment.
- Have a minimum of a diploma and or accounts studies in any related field.
- Have accounting experience for over 9 months.
- Should have good organization skills and knowledge of relevant software.
- Should have knowledge of clerical and admin procedure and systems and practices of basic office management.
- Should possess good communication and problem solving skills.
- Should be flexible and easily adaptable.
If interested in the above vacancies, kindly send your CV to email@example.com indicating on the subject matter : Job Title