Job Title: Internal Audit Supervisor - Manufacturing Industry
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the main purpose of the role is to ensure effective compliance and implementation of internal controls systems policies and procedures.
Among others, key accountabilities will include:-
- Reviewing the adequacy of existing accounting systems and controls and recommending effective internal controls
- Carrying out regular audits to ensure compliance with approved management policies, procedures and controls
- Participating in identifying and assessing operational and financial risks that the company faces and the counter measures required to manage and mitigate the risks
- Preparing audit schedules and time tables
- Perform efficiency and value for money audits to ensure that utilizations of resources is in accordance with plans and budgets and in conformity with company requirements
- Preparing timely and accurate audit reports and distributing to appropriate users.
- Carrying out cycle audits with emphasis in the areas assigned to (Revenue, Payments or Production.)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce/ Finance or Business Administration
- A qualified Accountant (CPA(K), / ACCA or equivalent) and be a member of ICPAK
- A team player with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of internal controls and risk management
- Proficiency in ERP systems preferably SAP Version 6.0 will be an added advantage
- High standards of ethics and values
- Hands-on experience for at least Four (4) years in a comparable role
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 12 July 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted