Senior HR Advisor
Job Ref: HR 06/2013
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, Head Office & International Businesses , the Senior Advisor will provide HR support to Head Office & International Businesses to ensure requisite support, challenge and value addition to increase operational efficiency and grow market share.
- Manage staff resourcing and recruitment needs as per approved staff establishment.
- Apply HRM expertise and knowledge to maximise the potential of human capital within a strategic context.
- Provide strong HR consultancy, advice and coaching to managers in Head Office & International Businesses.
- Focus on Talent and Succession, Resourcing, Retention and Learning and Development of Employees.
- Manage and maintain performance management for Head Office & International Businesses in order to achieve high Performance.
- Monitor and control staff operational costs at optimal levels.
- Undertake internal customers and stakeholder engagements and resolve all HR related matters.
- Monitor closure of HR business partnership issues arising from HR Audits and Employee Surveys.
- Manage Career development and progression for the Head Office & International Businesses staff.
- Resolve internal customer queries, conflicts and complaints (HR help desk issues/telephone calls, walk- in customers)
- University Degree from a recognized institution.
- Possession of a postgraduate degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a HR Generalist role
- Knowledge of Talent and Skill pool management
- Knowledge and application of the Bank’s products, services and policies
- Experience of implementing a wide range of process improvement activities
- Must display superior verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
- Demonstrated creativity and analytical ability.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with a diverse group
The above position is a demanding role which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com.
To be considered your application must be received by 16th July 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.