Manager, Card Centre Systems
Job Ref: IT132013
Reporting to the Senior Manager, E- Channels, the is role responsible for maintaining an efficient Card Management System ,delivering quality service to both internal and external customers, providing high system availability of card systems at all times, providing operational assistance and guidance in IT related areas to the Card Center team and ensuring compliance of the card management system with payment associations (VISA & MASTERCARD).
- Provide leadership to KCB Card Centre processing team.
- Perform core systems administration tasks, that is, the custodian of systems, ensure security of systems and information, maintain inventory of systems and perform authorized users administration.
- Collect and account for transactions acquired through merchant establishments, ATMs and other sources.
- Establish and maintain data processing schedules and controls to ensure timely delivery of quality assured outputs.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports for users, processing of incoming and outgoing files to and from VISA and MASTERCARD and any other interfaced systems.
- Ensure 24*7 availability of authorization system and any other systems as required by users.
- Keep track of systems and user related issues and attend to them promptly.
- Perform system upgrades and apply system patches promptly received from system vendors
- Provide user support and training; perform system backups and restoration procedures.
- Develop, maintain and enforce procedures for controlling and keeping track of system updates and alterations.
- Advise Card Centre management on systems features and enhancements that may add value to business.
- Participate in Projects that involve Card System implementation.
- A University degree in Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized university. IT system qualification will be an added advantage.
- Masters degree an added advantage
- Certification in Oracle Database management, Linux and Windows Network Management.
- At least three (3) years working experience with Card and ATM systems.
- Experience in branch operations, handling of risks - frauds & forgeries will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate high integrity
- Good data analytical skills, both financial and non-financial.
- Training in Risk management.
- Good communication, planning and organization skill
The above position is a demanding role which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com.
To be considered your application must be received by 16th July 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.