Human Resource Intern
Overall Purpose of the Job
To assist and support the human resource department, in the administration of day to day activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with new hire and benefits orientations
- Ensure all new hires are put onto the various benefit schemes
- Assist with shortlisting and recruitment & preparation of interview packs
- Assist in scheduling of interviews
- Assist in leave management using the HRMIS system
- To file and maintain personnel records
- Assist in minute taking
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business related degree.
- A higher diploma in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage
- At least one years’ experience
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
How to Apply
If you believe you fit the profile, submit your application and CV detailing your suitability for the post and include a daytime telephone contact and three referees to email@example.com
The closing date for this position is on 15th July 2013.
- KHRC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization and will recruit the most qualified person irrespective of race, marital status, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or nationality.
- Canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification. Only successful candidates will be contacted