Finken Holdings Limited is a leading supplier of food and dairy ingredients as well as dairy processing equipments.
Our major clients are processors in the food and dairy industry.
At Finken, we do not only sell but create a long lasting relationship with our clients.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Accountant - Accounts Receivable.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Coordinator, the Accountant- Accounts Receivable will be in charge of maximizing revenue collection for the company while maintaining good customer relations.
Among other duties, he/she will be responsible for:
- Management of accounts receivables;
- Preparation and Review of the company’s credit policy;
- Studying new customer information and determining credit worthiness of the customers;
- Managing the arrear accounts;
- Providing settlement proposals in the event of breach of payment agreement;
- Providing the management with weekly cash flow forecasting;
- Providing debt information to both the debtors and the organization;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The desired candidate must have:
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Business with a bias in Accounting;
- Additional professional qualification in the relevant field will be of added advantage;
- A minimum of a C+ in K.C.S.E;
- Proven experience of at least 6 months in debt collection;
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, with high levels of integrity;
Applications including an updated resume indicating names of 3 referees, their email addresses and telephone numbers to reach the undersigned not later than 6th August, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resource Manager,
via Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finken Holdings Limited is an equal opportunity employer.