Our client, a medium sized company within the dairy industry is looking for Finance and Administration’s Manager.
Budgets and Management Reporting
- Preparation of management reports and business plan & budgeting as required.
- Provide management reporting to Executive Director and other senior officials as required.
- Prepare cash flow management processes.
- Process accounts payables, obtain payment authorities, record & prepare all payments including all statutory payments as per the governing Laws of Kenya.
- Provide regular creditor reports.
- Prepare & send invoices to debtors as required and follow up on debtors, maintain expected payment dates in cash flow spreadsheet, receive & record payments.
- Action regular reconciliations of all bank accounts & credit cards.
- Maintain the Asset Register.
- Support preparation Annual Audits & preparation of annual financial statements working with the Treasurer and external auditors.
- Prepare fortnightly payroll, obtain approval and process to bank.
- Produce & issue payslips.
- Maintain all payroll records.
- Process leave records.
- Support all other employer payroll related requirements.
Office & Administrative Management Role
- Be accountable for and manage the staff , Office functions and the administrative function e.g. records management, inwards & outwards mail, purchasing, diary management.
- Work with the Executive Director and other staff to contribute to development of the company Strategic Plan
- Work with the Executive Director and other staff to ensure systems and information are in place and followed through.
- Work with the Executive Director and other staff on preparation of budgets and reviewing progress against budget.
- Holder of a CPA K or ACCA qualifications or a degree in a related field.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role in a small to medium business environment with 4-6 years experience in finance, administration and payroll.
- Demonstrable supervisory experience of administrative staff.
- Experience in the development of positions, systems and procedures.
- Experience in project management.
- Demonstrate experience leading improvement initiatives
- Well presented, good communication and negotiation skills.
- Commitment to professional development.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Experience in providing general support in a small team.
- Can work autonomously, effectively managing workload without continual guidance.
- Ability to analyse situations and take corrective actions
- Excellent quality, attention to detail, & organisational skills
- Excellent numeric skills
Qualifying candidates should send their application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com before COB 15th July 2013.