Position: Electrical Technician
Our client, a leading manufacturer of nails, panel pins, fencing wire, binding wire, round bars, gas rods and weldmesh plates is seeking to recruit Electrical Technician.
The ideal candidate is expected to possess experience working with high voltage currents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshooting and carrying out repairs on production (high speed) lines, with the aim of reducing factory downtime
- Carrying out basic maintenance on all electrical plant equipment like vacuuming pumps, boilers, compressors, generators, HV panels and Voltage Stabilizers
- Ensuring proper housekeeping is adhered to at the electrical workshops, cabinets, catalogues manuals and workplaces
- Keeping accurate records of daily quality detector checklists
- Carrying out electrical installations to IEE 17th Edition regulation standards.
- Reading and interpreting on electrical and electronics circuit diagram as would be necessary when troubleshooting all electrical faults
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, working in a similar position in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a FMCG
- Have knowledge on PLCs, preferably Siemens
- A know how on highly automated (SCADA systems and PLCs controlled), high speed machines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively within a team setting
- Good understanding of safety in a manufacturing set-up
If you have the skills and competences for this role, send your CV ONLY to email@example.com by Friday 19th July 2013.
Kindly indicate position title and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.