Position: Sales Executive
Our client, a leading distributor of renowned diagnostic instruments, hospital equipments and life science products with distribution networks in Eastern and Central Africa seeks to fill the position of a Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will provide effective field based technical expertise to support the company sales department.
This is a customer oriented role, where one’s effective technical support will ensure customer satisfaction as well as promote the company sales process.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Selling of diagnostic equipments ,hospital equipments and life science equipments to current and potential clients
- Effective marketing of the company products to Hospitals, Research institutions, Schools, Universities, Health centre’s and ensuring orders are obtained
- Organize and facilitate product demonstrations and training for customers as required
- Maximizing sales orders, margin, market share, customer satisfaction of products in assigned area
- Supporting sales of the company broad product range to customers
- Communicating market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data
- Generating record and maintaining customer profiles
- Offering effective technical support to the customers
- Developing technical literature and materials to assist product marketing
- Contributing to the product development, planning and marketing process
Qualification and Experience
- Advanced Diploma/Diploma in Molecular Biology or related field
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position selling diagnostic equipments to hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, food industries, research institutions or universities
- Must be willing and flexible to travel
- Self driven with high aptitude for learning
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before Friday 20th July 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.