Position: Sales Representative
Industry: Building and Construction
Our client, a reputable distributor of building materials and equipment in East Africa as well reliable adviser on building techniques seeks to recruit a Sales Representative.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate products and services to existing or potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
He/she will promote sales mostly to customer’s construction sites, as well as provide them with the equipment required to make their project a success.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Selling building materials and equipment, offering advice on the best products that suites the customer needs
- Building relationships and rapport with customers to generate new business for the organization’s product and services
- Making telephone calls, visiting existing and prospective customers in their premises
- Setting clear achievable targets, objectives and developing practical plans to achieve those targets
- Generating sales leads and acquiring new customers
- Reporting competitor’s activities, customers needs and problems generated from market survey and reporting the same to the director of sales
- Preparing proposals and quotations for current and prospective customers
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma/Certificate in Marketing or Business related studies
- At least 1 year sales experience in similar role
- Outstanding sales ability with excellent communication skills
- Smart and presentable personality, flexible and able to travel
- Self driven personality with demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision
To apply, send your CV ONLY to email@example.com by Friday 20th July 2013.
Kindly indicate the position applied for and a minimum salary expectation on the subject line.