Brookhurst International School is a multi-cultural boy’s boarding school for students aged 12-19 years.
Our curriculum affords students a chance to gain access to leading universities nationally and worldwide by offering both the British National Curriculum (BNC).
The British National curriculum offers internationally recognized qualifications and is available to Kenyan and international students from African countries and beyond.
It culminates with the opportunity to sit IGCSE and GCE (A-Level) examinations.
Our driving force which also defines our purpose is to make a positive contribution to the world that we live in by empowering our students with skills and abilities to be the leaders and guardians of tomorrow’s world.
At the center of our school philosophy and approach is the pursuit of academic excellence and imparting of essential life skills to our students.
Although Brookhurst is an international Christian school, we warmly welcome all faiths and cultures into our community.
The school which will open its doors in January 2013 is looking for a marketing officer who can champion the marketing of the school using offline and online marketing strategies.
Qualifications of the person:
- Must have a first degree in marketing from an institution of higher learning and at least one year experience in a busy marketing environment.
- Candidates with Education degrees and experience in marketing and communication will be encouraged to apply
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design an effective marketing strategy and plan
- Market the school aggressively in all aspects
- Coordinate all the marketing activities
- Coordinate publication of the marketing materials
- Ensure the school brand remains strong in the market
- Coach other staff to offer excellent customer service
- Develop customer service level guidelines
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th July 2013.
If you do not hear from us by 20th July 2013, consider yourself unsuccessful this time round