The Wrigley Company is the world's largest manufacturer of chewing gum.
A subsidiary of the MARS Company, a global leader in the chocolate and pet-food categories and one of the largest privately owned businesses.
At Wrigley, we love what we do and are passionate about our people. People in over 150 countries enjoy our brands every day.
Our secret to success is ensuring our associates treat the business as if it were their own and ensuring that we harness the individual strengths of our people.
We also place great emphasis on being a responsible company with an eye on the future.
We are seeking to recruit a Sales Manager Kenya reporting to the Sales Director, East Africa.
To ensure effective execution of sales strategies in the market with a focus on the traditional trade so as to deliver company sales targets by working through an engaged team of associates.
- Contribute to the setting of country and regional sales targets based on demographic and channel standards as well as consumer needs, state and occasion insights.
- Lead and motivate a team of sales associates and guide their development to achieve their full potential.
- Work closely with the marketing department to increase consumption of Wrigley products and implement sales interventions aligned with the marketing strategies.
- Manage the Wrigley Field Force teams to achieve Wrigley merchandising standards in all outlets.
- Work closely with our distribution and wholesale partners to ensure effective supply to the traditional retail outlets.
- Manage trade advertising, merchandising and sales promotions within established budgets.
- Provide Market Intelligence and other useful trade information.
- Create Collaborative relationships with all our Partners/Stakeholders in the business
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferably Business Administration (Marketing)
- Minimum 5 years in a FMCG company. Must currently be at sales management level.
- Motivating Others
- Creates Collaborative Relationships
- Delivers Consistent Results
- Action Orientated
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Control & Processes ability
- Budget Planning & control
- P&L Understanding
- Negotiation skills
How to apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by end of day Friday 12th July 2013 to:
P O Box 6416,
P O Box 6416,
Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.