Project Management Internship
Job Category: Project / Program Management
Work Type: Internship
Our organization is an award winning Technology Company that primarily concentrates on development of financial service applications for Small and Medium Enterprises.
Our organization has been recognized on media such as the BBC, Forbes magazine, CNN, Mnet. One of our popular web applications has won numerous awards and is recognized as one of the leading enterprise application.
We offer an innovative and friendly environment that nurtures individual talent and excellence in our team members.
The technology environment and specifically mobile applications generated USD 10 million in 2012.
There exists an opportunity for a self driven motivated individual to become a part of this growing industry.
Therefore, we seek for talented, self motivated individual who understands technology and has a passion for project management who is interested in gaining relevant experience whilst making a real contribution to an organization.
The opportunity offers the possibility of the preferred candidate to join our project management team.
This position will be based in our Nairobi offices.
The internship period will be 3 months with possibility of permanent employment based on performance.
- Assist in the designing and execution of partnership agreements, presentations, proposals, and enjoy networking.
- With the support and assistance of the Senior staff, you will handle all aspects of project administration, finance, quality control, monitoring and evaluation
- Assist in managing the overall schedule to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget
- Assist in formulating project plans
- Writing highlight, exception, completion, etc. reports as and when required about the project status
- Any other responsibilities not covered above but reasonably expected to be performed by the Project Manager.
- Must have a degree or equivalent on Ms Project Management
- Have good communication skills and analytical skills
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Be able to work in a team
- Pleasant personality
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Be organized and able to meet tight deadlines
If this is something that appeals to you please send through cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th July 2013.