Job Title: Business System Analyst / Developer
- Provide SQL administration in live and test environments.
- Liaise network administrator with application installation and testing.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting of various systems.
- Troubleshooting software application issues.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Analyze data and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Provide minor programming modifications of the existing systems
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Verify database and data integrity.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the IT network team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress on a weekly basis to the Project Manager.
- Participate on IT project steering committees and be involved in the design phase of any new IT software development projects.
- Participate in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
Desired Skills & Experience
- University Graduate or Diploma holder with good experience
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of technology experience.
- Solid knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
- Good background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL and Access.
- Background in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic Sharp,ASP.net.
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
If you believe you have the talent we are looking for, have passion and commitment to human rights and your experience and qualification matches the above, you are invited to send your application letter and CV, including your current salary, expected remuneration, three professional referees and day time telephone contacts to email@example.com with the subject Business System Analyst / Developer by 4 pm, Monday 26th d January 2012