ME TO WE Trips is looking to hire a highly motivated & passionate Assistant Camp Manager in Maasai Mara
- Checking on tents , supervising pitching , cleaning and breaking of camps.
- Supervising on all back end activities for smooth running of the camp.
- Handling of staff information and ensuring high staff morale, organizing staff in-house training and departmental meetings.
- Ensuring proper working of all camp equipment, daily room checks and camp performance of the daily basis and Keep an up to date record of all inventories by ensuring that the data on the same is properly entered in a data base.
- Making food orders based on number of guests and supervising all deliveries.
- Planning transport, procurement & logistics activities.
- Checking on licenses for all vehicles, generators, and coordinating construction works and maintenance of the same.
- Degree / Diploma in Business Management, Hotel Management or Tourism.
- Must have worked in a Camp for a minimum of 5 years in a remote environment.
- Good communication skills: interpersonal/oral and written
- Flexible, a team player and mature.